|Posted||19 days ago|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer HV aerials and cables
This government organisation has benchmarked the rail industry in regards to standards and diversity within the workforce. Forward thinking, innovative and rewarding passionate workers, being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Your role will primarily focus on providing expert advice in regards to planning, and design relating to aerial HV and 1500V cables around railway. Additionally you will:
- Review and develop standards relating to Hail HV / OHW and 1500V cables.
- Participate in research relating to materials technology and contribute to network analysis, report on network condition and make recommendations.
- Produce and review OHW and CFA design solutions.
- Provide technical support during construction and maintenance of rail OHW and CFA projects including design validation and internal designs.
- Develop engineering standards, policies, procedures and instructions to ensure they are fit for purpose to support the safe and reliable management of rail OHW assets through their lifecycle.
- Contribute to tender preparation for RFT submissions through the provision of expert technical advice.
To be successful in this role a tertiary qualification in electrical, civil or mechanical engineering is essential in combination with proven experience of HV design.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1904-94495. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com