Our client is a progressive Australian organisation. Within this business, IT is viewed as an enabler, not a cost centre. They offer their staff an autonomous, mature working environment, with a friendly culture. With more funds available, better technology services are available for your use.
Your established experience as a Network Engineer will see you as a front runner for this interesting and challenging opportunity.You will be responsible to assist the business in the following areas:
- Network Operations supporting the business and managing Network queue - Incidents /Service / Problem & Change requests .
- Support Network & maintain infrastructure across 110 sites X2 Datacentres ( WAN / LAN / Wireless / Load Balancers / Proxies / Firewalls / VOIP / Update core Network Design documentation).
- Assist Network and PMO with various project tasks .
- Working with key Vendors / Telstra / Cisco / Verdean Etc.
- Critical be a team player , collaboration with ICT & business
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Proven experience working with vendors
- A strong ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in relation to technical documentation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94484. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com