This organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff, they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the end to end payroll processing function.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Processing employee transfers and salary changes
- Pay enquiries and adjustment
- Award and EBA Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
- End of Month Reporting
- Leave reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in payroll
- Experienced in a high volume, complex environment
- Customer focussed
- Strong Excel skills
- A great team player
- Fabulous team environment
- $60 000 per annum plus superannuation
- Salary packaging available - add $15 900 to your base in benefits!
- City fringe location - handy to the train & bus
- 6 month fixed term contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94319. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com