This established government department is conveniently located in Brisbane's CBD.
About the Role
Providing experience in and coordinating the development of an enterprise content management strategy and roadmap in order to improve Information Management practices across the department.
Maintaining the department’s current legislative, regulative, industry and community requirements and expectations that relate to public records management, as per the Public Records Act 2002.
Providing advice and support on the design and establishment of a defensible process and knowledge base relating to the recommendations made by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and the current National Redress Scheme.
Recognising and cultivating innovation for better records management outcomes for corporate office and regional offices.
- You will have a number of years of experience in Snr records mgnt
- Demonstrated experience in the development, delivery and communication of enterprise content management/records management analysis and information, business strategy, policy and governance directions which align with the needs of stakeholders, particularly within an education, training or government organisation.
- Experience in leading and managing complex business, strategic and information management issues with demonstrated experience in developing and evaluating innovative solutions that support strategic priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, including the provision of clear and effective strategic advice, negotiation with a range of stakeholders, and building and maintenance of relationships in order to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Experience representing the business units in departmental and other government forums to influence outcomes across multiple strategic and tactical forums by networking widely, being professionally respected and using your excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in EDRMS, TRIM and/or HPRM
- Brisbane location
- ASAP start
- 2 Month engagement
- Market rates
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94476. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com