|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a performance media specialist seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Be involved with all aspects of campaigns - implementation, execution, monitoring, and optimisation
- Improve and automate processes to increase the client's efficiency and productivity as well as following best practice
- Administrating and maintaining marketing automation and CRM platform
- Involvement in marketing automation implementation projects
- Developing marketing technology, automation and analytics strategies, frameworks, and roadmap
- Degree qualified in Marketing, IT or Business majoring in Digital Marketing or CRM
- 3+ years experience in a CRM or similar digital marketing role - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of basic SQL.
- A love for analytics and all things digital!
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Email marketing experience including building and populating email templates from scratch, select/segment/personalise data, sent and report on campaigns.
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Permanent opportunity
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 3023 1080 or Jesse.Klaus@davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com