Front End Developer (Angular w/ Salesforce)
|Job Title:||Front End Developer (Angular w/ Salesforce)|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Armati|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 08:28|
This business is a true well-known household name across Australia. They are a well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their highly mature Agile environment and being an all round great place to work.
About the Role
You will be working be working as a key Front End Developer on an internal trasnformation program of work, building user interfaces. This enterprise environment is widely recognized as an amazing place to get experience.
• New feature build, enhancing and maintaining our market leading, enterprise systems and applications
• Front End UI Design using Angular. while considering integration efficiency with Salesforce
• Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
• Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
You will be expected to have experience and be confident in the following. Alongside valuing technical skills and experience this business emphasizes the importance of mindset and ability to improve their culture.
• Microsevices experience preferential
• Strong experience with AngularJS front end development
• Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
• Knowledge of CSS/HTML
• RESTful Web Services
• Always looking to learn and happy to share knowledge, mentor others
• Good time management and risk avoidance skills
• The ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level effectively
• Strong Agile mindset, and the ability to make life and your job fun
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94422. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's