Exciting temp to perm opportunity based in Ashfield with a well-respected Government department involved in an excellent community focused initiative to empower individuals living within the community.
About the Role
This excellent role within the government space ensures no two days are the same and you are directly enhancing the lives of so many!
You will manage the development, coordination and implementation of a range of strategic business opportunities to engage and develop commercial partnerships and associated revenue generation activities to enhance lives of individuals within the community.
- Design and implement sales and marketing strategies which engage new and develop existing commercial partnerships
- Act as primary relationship manager to promote and manage arrangements that are mutually beneficial
- Lead and oversee staff negotiations of commercial partnerships with private and non-government organisations
- Sell and oversee staff sale of advertising through marketing channels
- Generate revenue for campaigns and content for the community focused programs
- Manage and work with vendors to support the program operations in marketing, customer service and design platforms
- Oversee post-campaign analysis and reviews to determine outcomes of specific events
- Review and approve content including government information and key messages, events promotion and advertorials.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Prior experience in a similar marketing or sales role
- Proven strong stakeholder management experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing and/ or sales management
- Proven understanding or exposure to government standards
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94456. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com