About the Company
Davidson have partnered with a leading player in the automotive industry to find a motivated Group Sales Executive based in Sydney. Our client is a diverse group of companies who sell 4WD aftermarket products. They are a tenacious Company who are growing significantly and this role will be based out of their offices in Silverwater
About the Role
This role will appeal to sales professionals who have a real interest in automotive and automotive accessories who enjoy influencing clients. An exciting opportunity to drive acquisition around the group’s large portfolio – fleet and aftermarket 4x4 accessories.
The primary objective of this position is to drive growth of the business through representation of the product range to aftermarket distributors and fleet clients across NSW.
- Providing support to aftermarket and fleet customers within your nominated territory.
- Building relationships with new customers to maximize sales and business expansion.
- Undertake regular store visits and audits.
- Maintain and improve group store brand presence.
- Develop new channels to market.
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated track record of success in selling into the automotive aftermarket space
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience.
- A proven ability to successfully develop and implement sales strategy to open new business streams.
- Experience in organising and coordinating regional shows.
- Experience of increasing revenue by training and merchandising teams.
- Excellent Salary, plus super and FMCV.
- Commission Structure.
- Growing company.
- Excellent Culture.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 or email email@example.com