|Posted||28 days ago|
Our client is a high profile organisation based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, delivering a diverse range of services to a customer base of more than 100,000. They are renowned for providing excellent customer service but are striving to further enhance their performance in this area, currently exploring opportunities for greater efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation.
Passionate about customer service, your approach is infectious and has resulted in your past teams lifting standards and changing processes. Well regarded for your interpersonal skills, you thrive on stakeholder engagement and married with your strong influencing skills has seen you successful in previous roles. You’re a natural leader, being able to quickly gain credibility with technical professionals and bring diverse teams of people together in a cohesive unit.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of aligned and integrated transport policy and strategy
- Contribute to annual planning and budget preparation
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders including government organisations
- Ensure effective service delivery and have a passion for customer service
- Develop targeted strategies, partnering with transport providers and Government agencies which will increase the use of public transport across the municipality
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet the following criteria;
- Tertiary qualification in one or more of transport planning, traffic or civil engineering, or other related field.
- Previous experience and knowledge of transport planning services highly regarded.
- Customer service excellence using conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Previous Staff supervision and leadership experience.
- Demonstrated leadership in influencing behaviour change using effective community engagement skills and techniques.
- Project/Program Management skills, including contract and consultancy management experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Courtney on 03 9929 9537, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94425. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com