|Posted||28 days ago|
Project Manager, refurb
This north shore local government organisation is well known for its unique land environment and significant development areas. Serving a population just above 200,000 people, they lives and breathe collaboration and innovation. Being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Your role will primarily focus establishing the internal corporate plan to ensure successful delivery of a major refurbishment of local council property. Additional responsibilities are:
- Organisational wide stakeholder engagement, change management and communication
- Develop and implement the corporate plan for the redesign and refurbishment of the property using the councils project management framework
- Manage all the contractors associated with the delivery, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Deliver progress reports to the project control group, including schedules.
- Develop and deliver cost information and analysis
To be successful in this role you will need to show proven recent experience with refurbishment of local council buildings or private sector offices, in combination with proven experience in dealing with the political sensitivity that may surround local council construction projects.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94418. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com