- Reporting directly to the Project Manager, Recording and Transcription Project, this position will be responsible for undertaking multiple tasks crucial to the successful delivery of the project.
- The role will be tasked with reverse engineering requirements from an existing court scheduling tool that extracts data from a number of case management systems to form a consolidated list of scheduled court events.
- The tool is written in Microsoft .NET and is supported by a limited set of documents.
- You will use your technical skills to review, analyse and understand .NET code in order to enhance the existing specifications.
- A complete set of requirements is then to be produced from your knowledge of the operational tool.
- The requirements will be reviewed by other project team members and subject matter experts.
- Modifications to the requirements will be necessary based on the need to interface with the new Service Operations Platform (ServiceNow) as well as any other changes in requirements that have been identified. For example, it is expected that the new Court Scheduling Tool will include some configurable components to provide flexibility for the user.
- Comprehensive specification that reflects existing Court Scheduling tool
- Requirements that have been ‘reverse engineered’ from existing tool
- Consultation with key stakeholders to define and document additional Requirements relating to the Court Scheduling Tool.
- Optionally, enhance/re-develop the existing tool to include additional Requirements as documented.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukhon 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94352. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com