|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||28 days ago|
Managing a number of portfolios within both domestic and international markets this employer of choice has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions. Spanning a range of investment interests including real estate and private equity, this organisation adapts their approach to clients based on specific needs. To support a change within their Global Clients team, the need has arisen for an experienced Client Operations consultant to join the team to assist in delivering a range of reporting requirements for clients and internal stakeholders.
About the Role
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks to assist the Head of Client Operations. Key duties will include:
- Management of workflow for timely and responsive and active management of external client reporting requirements
- Initiate changes to systems including automation of internal processes
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all internal control frameworks
- Provide reports and data to assist in analysis of client reporting
- Improve operational model to source data from various investment teams to increase accuracy of client reporting
- Manage new account set up and new business documentation
- Document and maintain process maps and procedure checklists
- Lodge and monitor notifications for breaches or incidents
- Participate in project related activities as required
We are looking for a candidate who is competent in embracing the challenges of a new role and who can independently navigate new systems and new reporting requirements in a relatively short timeframe. Ideally you will have experience in developing and leading a team through operational change or process improvement project. You will have experience in the interrogation of data to ensure accuracy in reporting and have previous experience in resolving issues. An understanding of database concepts and modelling techniques will also be viewed favourably along with previous experience in Institutional Funds Management with strong industry knowledge.
You will be given the opportunity to work in one of Queensland’s leading organisations in a central CBD location. In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive and high performing culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94397. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com