Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which have opened multiple roles as a Market Researcher/ telephone interviewer to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
- Conducting outbound calls too suitable people for the require research
- Entering information provided by the clients - high accuracy required
- Building rapport with clietns and stakeholders
- Part time working from 3pm - 9pm Mon - Fri and 2 x Saturday shifts per month (3 hours) maybe AM shift available
We are seeking individuals that are well spoken and enjoy working in a team environment. Call centre experience is a must - preferably in an Outbound call centre. Market Research/Telephone Interview experience and experience using the Cati System is desirable.
- Central CBD location close to public transport
- Attractive hourly rate
- Opportunity for a first role in Government
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Quoting ref no. JO-1810-91509. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com