|Posted||26 days ago|
The role is primarily responsible for coordinator project and change management by supporting human-centred design and customer experience capabilities to drive innovation across the department. The change project coordinator will assist the redesign of processes and systems using human centred design methodologies and tools including design thinking, customer journey mapping, personas and customer interviews.
- Monitor, review and analyse systems and databases to generate reports to provide accurate advice and information for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote the use of contemporary people management practices, technology, systems and customer experience methods
- Champion the use of new and/or updated technology applications, systems, procedures and organisational methods
- Provide regular updates to the supervisor regarding progress and achievement of the role's agreed business targets
- Providing briefs, reports and presentations to ensure all parties are fully briefed on proposed changes, practices and expected outcomes
- Managing multiple competing demands and deadlines while maintaining stakeholder confidence in project service delivery and outcomes.
- Maintaining technical expertise and knowledge while guiding the business through the appropriate systems and protocols to achieve project outcomes and meet customer expectations.
- Previous Project Coordinator experience in either change or communication teams
- Previous in supporting multi-complex projects within the Government Sector
Relevant tertiary qualifications, and/or Strategy and Change Management qualifications
- Proven success developing effective communications, presentations and briefs with strong attention to detail
- Current police and WWCC is essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94256. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com