About the Company
Davidson are recruiting to a Sales Manager - Retirement living for our Client, a not for profit organisation who provide health and community services across Australia.
Based in Hervey Bay the purpose of this role is to lead and drive the sales of units/apartments/homes at retirement villages and achieve sales targets. The position will be responsible for the development of sales strategies, management of sales and expense budgets, monitoring the sales revenue, margin and expense performance and initiating corrective action where required.
Your focus will include:
- Generating sales for retirement living accommodation in Hervey Bay.
- Working in collaboration with the village management team to achieve positive outcomes for residents.
- Networking around local community to open up sales opportunities.
- Ensure environment and hospitality to customers exceed expectations.
- Managing the sales process from end to end.
- Managing operations of sales site activities and provide advice and guidance.
- Attend and coordinate industry and trade functions to build networks.
- Hold a current QLD Real Estate Agent Licence.
- Demonstrated experience in retirement living sales.
- Current QLD Drivers Licence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Commission per lot sale.
- Laptop and phone.
- Supportive culture
- Engaging management team