. Gain exposure to Azure Devops
. Competitive package / latest technology / 12 Mth Fixed Term
About the Role
CBD-based Global Funds Manager has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to lead the testing of new cloud-based solutions and BAU projects.
The focus of the role is to plan, lead and carry out software testing activities, analyse business requirements, working with the technical team and particularly, with business stakeholders on UAT to deliver outcomes within specified timeframes.
In this role you would be getting an opportunity to develop strong stakeholder relationships, mentor project test teams.
You will also get the opportunity to work within the Azure Devops (VSTS) environment and a state-of-the-art cloud-based Oracle ERP.
- Planning, leading and executing all test activities for technology projects and software testing (Manual & Automation)
- The key skill is leading UAT and being able to lead conversations with the business in the language of the business.
- Working closely with the technical team and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
- Strong experience in managing software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong stakeholder relationship management, particularly in designing, coaching and leading UAT
- Strong experience in functional & non- functional testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Implementation of automated testing tools for UI, data and integration testing
- Previous eperience as a BA/Developer/Agile would be a bonus.
Benefits include a competitive package including an incentive at the end of the term, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1903-93940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com