|Posted||4 days ago|
Davidson have currently partnered with a global renewable energy development company who are listed on the ASX. They develop, own, construct and operate both Wind and Solar Farms internationally and have an international development portfolio of over 7000MW with over 1000 MW of generating capacity. They have a number of potential sites to develop high quality assets in Australia.
About the Role
Due to the active Australian Renewable Energy Market they are looking to add depth into the team with a Head of Network Connections with the expertise and experience to manage the grid connection process from concept through to operation. Reporting to the General Manager Development Australia you will play a critical role in supporting the greater team; technical services, development and asset management.
- Provide connection expertise through the site selection process
- Managing the connection & compliance process for full project life cycle
- Advise on grid connection options during site screening
- Defining technical specifications for grid connections
- Negotiating connection agreements
- Supporting project teams throughout the construction & commissioning phase
- Oversee generator connection process & GPS
To be successful for this role you will have to have current knowledge of the NEM and its transmission network. You will be a motivated self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry. Key capabilities will include:
- Relevant tertiary degree qualification
- Previous experience with HV, MV & LV systems
- Working experience with PSS-E/PSCAD or other simulation software packages
- Knowledge of grid connection & compliance codes
- Mature professional working experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a global renewable energy business during an important growth phase and contribute to the changing Australian Energy Market.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93141. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com