This established government department is located in BNE CBD and provides ICT procurement support to numerous agencies in a shared services model.
About the Role
The Procurement officer contributes to the department’s ICT procurement function through strategic analysis and procurement planning, strategy development and implementation and the provision of expert knowledge and advice to stakeholders according to whole of client's requirement and initiatives.
Role responsibilities may include:
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects.
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/RFQ/ITO.
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented approach
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders - able to clearly articulate position and advice
- Proven ability to solicit information and construct business procurement requirements that meet the business needs
- Strong attention to detail so that data and documentation is accurate and high quality and that advice is clear
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team - including ability to organise own work, planning, prioritising work, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
- ASAP start
- Hourly rates
- 36.25 hour work week
- Collaborative team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94358. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com