|Posted||27 days ago|
Our client is an Australian success story. They pride themselves on providing an innovative and intuitive application to the retail and hospitality industry. Founded in Queensland in 2003, the business growing from strength to strength as the founders remain working actively within the business.
You will be technically very strong and be able to create a great rapport with customers - enjoy working within a supportive culture with a can do attitude and problem solving mindset.
As an Applications Support Field Technician opportunity exists for a customer centric IT Professional to join the business.
Amongst the things you will be responsible for are:
- Assisting with the support calls and emails.
- Escalate Client to 2nd or 3rd level support resources, as appropriate.
- Resolve, or assist in the resolution of Client issues.
- Provide support coverage at Client sites with system ‘go live’.
- Update and meticulously maintain site implementation records.
- Use technical resources such as: hardware/software manuals, third party books, technical email lists, Internet newsgroups, manufacturer telephone technical support lines, online help systems, etc.
- Provide some on- call service and support after-hours and/or on public holidays according to a rotational support schedule.
As customers are based across the country you travel intestate on occasion during system implementation and new client roll out.
If you would like to grow your career within the applications space in an exciting company this could be the next step for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94305. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com