Our client is seeking multiple data designers/ analyst for an upcoming project enhancement, the project will provide reporting tools and present data to users to view visualisations and self-serve analytics.
You will provide experienced services to deliver the following; design, develop and test all required functions. The team will work and collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including the Asset Managers and relevant cross platform delivery leads.
Data Designer / Data Analyst:
- Collaborate with data providers and report consumers to document data (including business rule) requirements
- Generate solution design documentation for their assigned project(s).
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers
- Have practical knowledge / extensive experience in creating both ER and Dimensional data models
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, and Java
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code build and deployment
- Perform story decomposition from the provided Data Delivery Centre (DDC) Features and Epics
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you possess the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Jake McGuire on email@example.com. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au.