About the Role
- Build capability across the Department in strategic workforce planning to ensure that current and anticipated workforce needs are identified and plans developed for the workforce of the future.
- Partner with the Workforce Reporting team to collect data such as job characteristics, skills and capabilities, workforce size and location
- Translate complex data by applying predictive analytics and modelling to understand key trends
- Consult with external networks and forums to understand trends, issues and external factors affecting both the industry and environment.
- Experience implementing strategic workforce planning in a medium to large workforce is essential.
- Evaluation of data analytics and data metrics is a key part of the role.
- Great communication skills are also essential.
- The successful candidate will be dealing with executives and must have the ability to negotiate potentially challenging discussions. These challenges arise from getting across to the executives that they are having to make difficult decisions, analyzing trends and addressing this with stakeholders.
- Current WWCC and Police Check is required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94339. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com