They are looking to hire a talented and passionate Senior Business Analyst in a contract capacity offering a competitive daily rate.
Multiple Senior Business Analysts are needed to help work across a range of different projects within a Business & private Banking portfolio's.
We are looking to connect our client with professionals with extensive experience working in the banking and financial services domain, someone who is an agile advocate.
- Minimum 6+ years in Business Analysts roles
- Planning and delivery of change management in a project environment
- Demonstrated success delivery of complex projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry vital
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Regulatory environment applicable to a Wealth business
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance policies and processes in a major Australian company, preferably in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Wealth and general banking processes would be an advantage.
- APRA regulatory / compliance initiatives
- Updates to Business Lending processes
- Asset Finance
- Experience with Agile project delivery methodology
- Experience with waterfall project delivery methodology
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you possess the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.