Surplus Property Program Manager
|Job Title:||Surplus Property Program Manager|
|Salary:||$750 - $950 per day|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 15:34|
A renowned NSW State Government Rail Agency. Please contact me directly for information on the client.
About the Role
Currently the client has a surplus of 32 depots sites. They are looking for someone to develop a preliminary strategy for the sale, lease or mothballing of said sites guided by opportunities and constraints analysis. They will then be responsible for managing and delivering the roll out of this program. (PHASE 1)
There will be a large focus on timing, cost and revenue outcomes.
The roll out of -
Stage 2 will include:
- Reviewing preliminary site investigations
- Identify any TARP interests
- Obtain planning advice
- Obtain HAZMAT report information
Stage 3 will include:
- Identify and procure consultants
- Identify drivers and concept design/site yield outcomes
- Identify planning pathways
- Assess high level costs to achieve end use (e.g. rezonings, remediation allowances etc.)
Stage 4 will include:
- Recommendation of which option to pursue for short, medium and long term
- Rank priorities
- Develop scope of works, program and financial estimates for PHASE 2.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline and revelant professional experience.
- Experience in Project or Program Management in a Government envirionment.
- Experience in rezoning process, property development, transaction management, valuation, feasability studies and economix analysis.
Please contact me directly for a full JD.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629 or email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's