As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Finance team for a 5 month maternity leave cover. This is a unique opportunity to expand your experience into Credit Control:
- Processing of client invoices for the Davidson Group;
- Processing of weekly contractor invoicing utilising Astute and Navision;
- Permanent placement invoicing including processing and coding to the general ledger;
- Preparation and distribution of monthly client statements;
- Preparation of preferred supplier account (PSA) monthly reports;
- Liaising with Clients and internal stakeholders on contractor invoicing queries;
- Perform credit checks on new clients; and
- Ensure outstanding debts are collected in accordance with trading terms.
What you need to bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role essential;
- Previous experience with Navision, Astute and JobScience desired, but not essential;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071 quoting ref no. JO-1903-94291. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com