Our client is one of Australians leading, independent coal producers. For more information regarding the client, please contact me directly.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Improvement Manager for a FIFO position based in Northern NSW. We're open to applications from around Australia.
The primary purpose of the role is to optimize the production of site, improve productivity and day to day operations of the mine. This mine site is an open cut coal site.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and assisting department leaders and their team to identify and deliver sustainable improvements through Lean Six Sigma projects and methods.
- Leading the delivery of cost reduction/productivity improvement initiatives across multiple departments.
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Supporting and coaching others in delivering improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Improvement role, ideally within the Mining & Resources sector
- Lean background with Black Belt Six Sigma
- Extensive experience using business improvement methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated experience as a strong communicator, influencer, planner with analytical capability
- Project Management/Delivery experience will be favoured
- Right to work in Australia
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com