One where your extensive career and passion for exceptional client relationships are truly valued.
An organisation that trusts you to take ownership and treat this as your business within their business, while giving you all the support and security you could ever need. All whilst offering an incredible work-life balance (9am – 5pm/ Part Time or Full Time).
Here you can gain a rewarding career based on all your hard work and success to date. You have the opportunity to join a luxury travel specialist. Due to success and expansion within their exciting brand, they are now seeking additional Travel Consultants join their teams across the country.
If you are passionate about high end service and long-term clients, and looking to progress your travel career in state of the art stylish offices, then this could be the role for you.
This exciting upmarket Specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Creating both unique and luxury travel experiences that will inspire and delight travellers
• Using your extensive knowledge to provide advice to customers from end to end of their journey
• Converting enquires into a sale and earning generous commission
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
To be the best in the industry and join this brand, you will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a travel consultant
- Be able to show proven and consistent success in sales figures
- Have the ability to build exceptional and loyal client relationships – referral and repeat business is the key to this brand’s success
- Be passionate about travel
Have drive and ambition
Meticulous attention to detail to ensure that all travel packages are executed perfectly
Exceptional communication and organisational skills
Innovative and creative
- Generous salary
- Lucrative commission
- Luxury travel perks
- Exceptional work-life balance options on offer
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation within an exciting brand in a supportive, friendly and successful team
Working in modern, state of the art, stylish boutique offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates from the travel industry with a minimum of 10 year’ relevant experience will be considered for this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94268. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com