Senior Active Directory Infrastructure Specialists
|Job Title:||Senior Active Directory Infrastructure Specialists|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Stirrat|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 09:34|
Large government department require experienced Active Directory specialists to work on a large program of work.
* Experience of supporting very large enterprise scale Active Directory sites
* One role requires - strong knowledge of cloud technologies - ADFS,AADC and AAD. The other role focused on DNS,AD,ADFS and DFS.
* Strong powershell scripting required
* AD monitoring using SCOM etc
* Highly regarded - MFA and PAM technologies
The roles are a mixture of project work and BAU work and flexibility os required.
Location is easliy accessible via public transport
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94265. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's