Currently, they a skilled Cloud Engineer to work on a cloud environment configuraiton project.We are seeking a talented mid-senior level Cloud Engineer to be part of their cloud journey and drive enablement and uplift of their platforms.
As a DevOps Engineer you may be responsible for:
- Designing and developing automation frameworks and tools
- Automated testing of infrastructure as code
- Building and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Use automated tools to uplift code, test and quality
- Hands-on MS Azure (public cloud) skills including; Azure DevOps and Azure Active Directory
- Expereince working in virtualisation (preferrably VMware)
- Knowledge of security & identity management (Azure AD, ADFS)
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Have high attention to detail, excellent collaboration and communications skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au