This established Government Department is about to embark on a Digital Transformation program incorporating improved client facing services, process automation and information digitisation and analytics. Spanning over 15 locations the HQ is located in Brisbane's CBD.
About the Role
In this Project Management role you will be acting as the primary point of contact and provide high level, professional and project management advice to senior business stakeholders regarding the assigned projects within various delivery stages.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Sponsor and stakeholder engagement
- Lead and manage the procurement activities inclusive of finalisation of significant procurement plans, initial market analysis, formal market approach, offer evaluation and recommendations
- Apply and constantly refine appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools in collaboration with other team members
- Act as the key point of contact for the vendor for all engagements/variations and dependency management
- Manage project resources to maximise their productivity in an environment with constrained resources and competing priorities
- Facilitate all Assurance Reviews including Gateway reviews, Architectural reviews, Information Security and Privacy
- Own the Project documents. Specifically critical success factors, stakeholder/change management, project resourcing, project budget/schedule and project governance, overall project cost and regular status reporting
- Develop stage plans for subsequent stages of the project in alignment with plans from the selected supplier/partner
- Provide detailed reports and change requests to both the Program governance bodies and other stakeholders
- Actively contribute and form part of the Program leadership team to ensure a highly successful implementation of the program and it's projects
- Inspire, lead and mentor a multi-disciplinary team to bring certainty to the delivery of a successful Project
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience as a PM for a digital transformation, superior stakeholder management, have AGILE and PRINCE2, proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team.
- Immediate start
- CBD location
- 6 month project + likely to extend
- Market rates
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94254. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com