You will be working in a fast paced, effective team working to support the workforce through design and delivery of a range of programs, courses and initiatives within the department.
About the Role
As the project officer, you will provide high-level support to develop, implement and monitor a range of specialist and non-specialist programs undertaken within the department.
- Provide high quality project documentation, including project scope, project budget and reports.
- Research, resolve and/ or escalate any issues relation to project outcomes
- Design strategic and business objectives and develop performance measures
- Liaise, develop and manage relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience supporting projects ideally within health departments or other government departments
- Highly developed project management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage competing issues and deadlines
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and evaluation skills and experience
- Ability to identify creative solutions to improve productivity
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94258. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com