CALLING OUT to Senior Software Business Analysts – send in your resume if you are searching for a new exciting challenge, and want to be part of an innovative growing business.
Our client is a national private organisation growing from strength to strength, a Software/Product House that are well known and have made a positive footprint in their industry.
With multiple projects on the go (new and old) they are now seeking more talented IT professionals, this time for a newly created Senior Software Business Analyst, who has prior experience working (as a Software Business Analyst) in a Software Product House environment.
You will have awareness of Product Ownership and hands-on experience managing a product feature roadmap and dealing with customer stakeholders who use or want to customise the product.
Your experience includes working with Development teams and understanding the part you play in the SDLC – Software Development Life-Cycle. This means the role involve identifying and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
You'll be at the forefront of that vision working to identify, capture and translate requirements and be supported by a team of highly experienced development professionals who have a passion for IT.
You will also be involved with (but not limited to):
- Preparing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Prioritising user stories with key stakeholders
- Documenting functional specifications
- Focusing the team on delivering product improvements
- Researching customer behaviour/usage, and industry trends to guide the feature roadmap
- Analysing data to find hidden insights for customers that can be leveraged to improve product offerings
- Prepare, influence, and maintaining the product roadmap
- Facilitating workshops with various stakeholders
- Ensuring quality of the deliverables through UAT & functional testing
For this role you need to have the following:
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems, Communications or Computer Science
- +7 years’ experience working as a Software Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing a product feature roadmap and dealing with customer stakeholders
- Experience working with a software development team
- Experience creating User Stories
- JIRA and Confluence experience – Desirable
- Product ownership experience – Desirable
- Experience in UX /UI is Desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to work both independently and in a team environment
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, we request you to please ensure you have attached your resume as well as your cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94232. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com