My client is a national private organisation and they are making a solid mark in their industry. They have recently won more tenders (and therefore clienteles) across Australia and New Zealand, and are now in a position to hire another Software Test Analyst.
The tester will work with a smart dynamic team of developers in an agile environment. The QA team is still growing, and as the company continues to grow, this function has become an important part of the business.
You have the opportunity to take ownership! We are searching for individuals that are passionate about testing and want to make sure the company’s objectives are met, accept responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications.
This position is tasked with ensuring quality assurance through testing processes across the entire Product/Software development life cycle. Hence you will be involved with:
- Performing quality assurance activities to ensure the software under test satisfies business and quality requirements prior to release.
- Authoring test plans and test cases from functional and non-functional requirements and specifications.
- Execution of test cases in regression and progression testing.
- Raising and track defects in the defect tracking system.
- Preparing Test Summary Reports for various stakeholders.
- Developing and maintain test automation scripts.
- Providing domain support consultancy to other business units.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Software Testing and therefore experience with the full Testing lifecycle (requirements, planning, designing, execution, reporting)
- Experience in the use of software testing methodologies, techniques and tools
- Demonstrated experience designing and running automation tests for software applications, experience with test automation tools.
- Management of defects and change using systems such as JIRA.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within a team environment.
- Working in an agile team.
- Proven ability to work within set time frames and according to project plans
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification is highly desirable.
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team and make a real difference!
Interested? APPLY and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94234. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com