Seeking an experienced Developer with skills in Data Integration to design, develop and implement data integration solutions using integration tools such as SSIS and Azure Data Factory.
You will be joining this organisation in a time of growth and will have the opportunity to build a career in this organisation for many years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and implementing data integration solutions using integration tools such as SSIS and Azure Data Factory
- SQL database programming
- Analyse complex data sets, design and implement advanced data analytics using Microsoft Azure and on prem.
- Designing advanced analytics solutions, acquiring, preparing, transforming and serving a combination of high volume streaming and batch datasets
- Gathering data requirements, documentation and involved in end to end testing
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports using both SSRS and PowerBI
- Designing and development of Azure Analysis Services solution
- Database Modelling – both relational and dimensional models
- Designing and development of Azure SQL Datawarehouse
- Troubleshooting production issues and implementing fixes
- Managing and coordinating release processes
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- Providing technical expertise on data integration pipelines, data storage structures and data cleansing
- Fostering and growing collaborative relationships with a growing group of distributed data analytics hubs across the business, coaching and developing our current team’s skills in big data processing.
- Proven working history of data munging, manipulation, wrangling, cleansing and blending from multiple data sources including Rest and SOAP APIs, JSON, XML, CSV Files, Text Files, Relational Databases etc.
- Exposure to various data types and storage paradigms (Structured and Unstructured)
- Experience in developing BI solutions using Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Azure, PowerBI, Azure Analysis Services)
- Understanding of Relational modelling techniques (2NF, 3NF)
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of various Datawarehouse Modelling concepts such as Kimball (Facts, Dimensions) and DataVault (HUB, SAT, Links)
- The ability to code in C#, PowerShell
- Experience in using source controls tools such as GitHub and Azure DevOps
- SQL Database development skills in stored procedures and functions
- Optimization and performance tuning of databases and data integration solutions
- Exposure to Azure services including EventHub, Stream Analytics, DataBricks Delta, PySpark, sparkSQL, Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse, KeyVault, Data Catalog and Logic Apps
- Solid commercial experience working with large datasets
- Bachelor qualification in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- JIRA and Confluence exposure
MUST have Australian working rights. Applications to be submitted in WORD format.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94197. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com