Davidson have been retained by our client – KOMPAN, a global company who are the world’s number 1 developer of quality playground equipment to recruit a Sales Executive for Specifications. The role will be based out of their offices in Sunbury, Melbourne.
The KOMPAN mission is to create and shape happier and healthier communities, which is done by providing premium brand solutions for the customers. In sales, you will hold a diverse product portfolio and unique selling points in meeting the customer request and demands, as well as you will be joining a successful sales organisation creating growth.
About the Role
This role is attractive to the creative and target oriented sales professional who enjoy influencing clients and advising around benefits achieved from different equipment used in a specific project.
The primary objective of this position is to drive growth of the business through a wide variety of sales tasks; representation of the product range to Architectural and Design firms; focusing on development and fostering of relationships with public authorities, schools, nurseries, and other organisations across Victoria.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s capabilities in terms of their service offering.
- Building relationships with A&D clients to optimise opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with planned projects in your designated sales area.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholder team to present a succinct offer for projects focusing on 3 key elements of Design Brief, Budget and Timeframe.
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated track record of success in selling value adding solutions into the Architectural space, at the specification stage dealing with designers, architects and consultants.
- A proven ability to successfully develop and implement a Sales strategy, evidenced by the achievement of improved financial outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully implementing sales process in a business.
- The preparedness to form relationships and contribute across the breadth of the business.
- Successfully promote the unique selling points of the brand and close the order.
- Able to learn a high volume of product designs to become an expert on the brand.
- Excellent Salary, plus super and car allowance.
- Excellent commission structure.
- Creative role where you can really use your influencing skills to produce exciting projects.¨
- Key member of a successful sales organization.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org