This established insurance business is seeking an experienced Service Desk Consultant for a 3 month contract located in BNE CBD.
About the Role
Within this role you will be providing IT support across the Australian region. You will ensure the accurate and efficient recording, logging and allocation of customer reported incidents and requests, and where appropriate provided first call resolution of IT issues logged via the IT Service Desk in adherence to agreed national IT Operational processes.
- Adopt and use agreed IT Operational Processes, and ensures they are consistently applied in order to maintain high quality and efficient IT services are delivered across Australia.
- Provision of exceptional customer service and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure process is adhered to with respect to case management, system monitoring and escalations.
- Maintain and improve on key Service Desk performance indicators.
- Participation in quality development and SME initiatives.
- Participation in flexible working hours.
- Active involvement in team and cultural change within the Service Desk team.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Service Desk Consultant Team Lead
- Ensure effective delivery of agreed service levels.
- Adherence to a customer focused service culture.
- Effective customer management
- Identify ways to contribute to continuous improvement
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Experience in process improvement and adoption
- ITIL Foundation
- Demonstrated technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies, including ServiceNow, AD, MS Exchange & Outlook;
- Familiarity and experience with ITIL based processes.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Immediate start
- $35 + Super Per hour
- 3 mth contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94225. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com