My client is an international gold miner with operating assets across the globe, as well as exploration opportunities in Australasia and the Americas.
We are now sourcing for an experienced Underground Short-term Planning Engineer for one of the New Zealand operations to oversee all aspects of the short-term mine plan
About the Role
This is a unique, permanent career opportunity offered as residential in New Zealand.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- All aspects of short term mine planning
- Coordination of ventilation surveys, reports and remedial actions if required
- Implementation of best practice safety and mining standards
- Liaison with underground production and operations staff
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have
- A relevant, recognised mining engineering degree, and proven practical experience in underground hard rock mine planning
- Exceptional high energy, passion, drive, resilience and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability and desire to work collaboratively
This is an exceptional career opportunity with a global miner. Offered as a residential opportunity in New Zealand, exceptional performance in this role will lead to other opportunities across the globe.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to an outstanding candidate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94133. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com