Our client is a strong player in the Telecommunications industry, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Technical Business Analyst to be a part of their technical solutions team and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their business requirements. This role is looking to be a contract opportunity with a long-term, 12+ month duration. This role will ideally suit candidates with BA knowledge looking to grow into Architecture.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with senior BAs, technical teams and busienss contacts to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Junior Technical BA with a want and desire to join a role allowing you to grow into an Architecture-focussed role over time. There will be quality training and guidance provided to support you in this transition. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement.
- Keen interest and understanding of technical business requirements
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications
- Knowledge of / experience in Systems Integration is preferable
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
Does this sound like you?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93331. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au