The key attributes required by the candidate will be an ability,
- Proven skills in identifying, developing and implementing stakeholder engagement framework taking into account team members’ different capabilities and working styles
- Experience in stakeholder management and project management.
- Proven skills in facilitating co-design workshops.
- Proven capability in coaching staff.
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Has the ability to multi-task and autonomously manage their own work activities to meet performance expectations and outcomes.
- Understands and applies public service values and code of conduct and consistently behaves in honest, ethical and professional ways.
To build and develop stakeholder engagement capability and develop a fit for purpose ‘toolkit’ that will:
- Improve staff members’ skills in managing stakeholders taking into account individual capability and capacity.
- Teach staff how to recognise their ability to be consultative in engagement with stakeholders that is, listen and respond.
- Develop staff’s skills in stakeholder engagement so they can strategically identify and manage workload and be in a position to provide services proactively.
As part of a professional development opportunity, provide staff with competency and confidence in stakeholder engagement supported by tools, tactics and/or useful guides.
To co-design a fit for purpose ‘tool kit’ with team members and test to ensure it meets its objectives and the needs of Executive Director.
We anticipate the approach may include:
- a health assessment to identify baseline of stakeholder engagement capability both current tools and tactics as well as staff skills and capability;
- identify gaps and opportunities to raise the level of understanding and to build skills within business units to undertake effective stakeholder engagement;
- identify approach to teach and embed skills with team members in each business unit;
- develop supporting tools; templates and useful guides;
- develop a reporting database visible and accessible across teams; and
- Recommendations to further leverage capability once this phase has been embedded.
-$74.00 per hour + Super
- Brisbane CBD locaton
- Immedaite start
- 8 week assignment, with possibility of extension