About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for the provision of technical input in the fields of spatial, data and demographic analysis as it relates to urban research and town planning.
To be successful in the role you would need to possess:
- A degree in spatial science, engineering, GIS or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in data analysis and modelling to assist in urban and town planning
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure an immediate start 6 month contract role with potential for extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94211. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com