About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for specialist engineering advice in the delivery of development assessment and construction inspection services for a thriving regional council.
To be successful in the role you would need to have:
- Bachelor or Diploma level civil engineering qualifications
- Strong knowledge in engineering and built infrastructure, development issues and legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure an immediate start 6 month contract role with potential for extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94212. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com