About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for the provision of environmental advice and assessment of development applications in accordance with relevant council schemes, legislation and policy.
To be successful in the role you would need to have a strong background and experience in environmental planning as it pertains to development applications. You will also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in the provision of advice relating to environmental planning issues for land use, envelopment applications, planning scheme requirements and development proposals
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure an immediate start 6 month contract role with potential for extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94213. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com