About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for coordinating the contractual arrangements and relationships with external infrastructure maintenance contractors.
To be successful in the role you would need to have a strong background and experience in procurement and contracts administration. You will also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong service orientation
- Proven claims and variations experience
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Strong attention to detail and proven general administration skills
- current, valid driver license is essential for this position
This a great opportunity to secure an immediate start 3 month contract role with potential for extension, working with one of our highly regarded utility clients.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94215. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com