About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for investigation and resolution of matters pertaining to the Building Act, The Planning Act, Plumbing and Drainage Act and Council City Plans and Local Laws.
To be successful in the role you would need to have a strong background and experience in one or more of development compliance, building, auditing, land use planning, and investigations. You will also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure an immediate start 3month contract role with potential for extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94214. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com