Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focusing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
Imagine working in a key operational and strategic role for the Melbourne Technology team, with a history of strong clients relationships and a wider national team. Add to this the chance to develop, coach, and support a team of capable professionals.
Your mission is to continue to develop and strengthen the team’s profile as the first choice in technology recruitment by building on existing and developing new client relationships.
- Act a as coordinator, mentor and coach of a team of Consultants within the Vic Technology Business Unit;
- Provide advice, recruitment expertise, marketing guidance, and hands-on coaching to ensure the highest level of consultant practice and development, according to Davidson Technology standards;
- Grow, teach and maintain knowledge within the Vic Technology profile, creating an unparalleled advantage in the market;
- Build, develop and retain a team whose values and specialisations are aligned to our services and Davidson’s Technology portfolio;
- Provide and create opportunity for direct reports to grow and develop their micro-specialisations ensuring the right micro-specialisations are targeted in line with the business unit strategy;
- Build and maintain strong partnerships that brand us as knowledge conduits and thought leaders within the Technology Industry in Government; and
- Work closely with the General Manager, contributing to the achievement of strategic goals.
We seek an enthusiastic and driven professional recruiter to work alongside the General Manager Technology Melbourne to provide practice guidance and support in delivering the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector. The successful candidate will have gravitas, confidence and proven ability in creating and developing a team of consultants, building strong relationships across multiple warm accounts and maintaining a business development focus, seeking out market knowledge and networking opportunities.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Koyas on 07 3023 1062, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94202. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com