You will be working on a remediation and industrialisation project in a vast overarching program of work. The project will consider all sites for our client’s offices in Melbourne working on uplifting their Contact Centres Genesys customer experience platform and eventually migrating to Amazon Connect.
As a Senior Business analyst, you will be mainly working on requirements gathering involved with a number of issues that the current environment contains. As well as working on a range of regulatory and remediation matters involving APRA, de-risking of bugs, phasing out and preparing content for migration.
The senior business analyst will provide guidance and leadership to the project and service teams, as well as interfacing within the senior project structure and business stakeholders to enable:
- The understanding of current state and define the future state
- Demonstrated experience in working in a contact centre environment
- Demonstrated experience in working with Genesys products
- Determine the activities required to move from the current to the future state.
- Solution evaluation
- End to end traceability between business case, solution architecture, features and completed project.
- Experience with waterfall project delivery methodology
- There are some technical teams that use waterfall or a hybrid approach the BA will be expected to be able to translate and manage requirements in this environment
- Experience with Agile project delivery methodology
- Writing stories, epics and features
- Working with Scrum/Agile teams, scrum maters and devops teams
- Knowledge of the IIBA V2 or V3 (International Institute Body of Knowledge)
- Knowledge of Quality Requirements (Non-Functional). The projects have a technology focus and deal with technical stakeholders, the Quality aspects of systems are important to ensure that we don’t degrade the systems with changes that are made
- End to end delivery of projects
- The BA will be required to work on different stages of projects from initiation, business case through to design and delivery
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior BA with a well represented background in the banking and financial services industry. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest agile ways of working.
If you possess the above skills mentioned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Jake McGuire on firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au.