Delivering a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself as a leader in providing superior levels of care. Offering a diverse and changing environment, this company promotes a collaborative culture in a team of high performing individuals. To support the team during a period of change an excellent opportunity has arisen for an interim Finance Contractor to assist in managing the Finance Functions of the group for the next 4-5 months.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Full Financial Control
- Ensure compliance with financial management policies
- Provide leadership in the matters of financial systems integrity and external statutory reporting requirements
- Preparation of general purpose annual financial statements and other statutory reporting obligations including the submission of TRIDATA accounts
- Leadership of the Accounting team
- Manager the treasury and asset management function, maximising the return on investment
- Review of financial systems and promote continuous improvement activities
- Undertake activities as directed by the CFO
To be considered for this position you will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior financial management position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and be a mentor for members in this period of change. Ideally you will have previous experience in undertaking interim financial controllers, have experience working in large complex environments and be flexible in your approach to your working day. Experience working within a state government department at a senior level will be highly regarded. Some local travel will be required between sites.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94186. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com