|Posted||6 days ago|
This organisation is part of a Global Network and foster a high performing culture which allow for career progression. Due to growth of the organisation they are seeking a Financial Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the role
This role will take complete ownership for the financial reporting of the Australian business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Consolidated Financial Reports
- Delivering the Group's monthly management reports and Board Packs, rolling forecasts, annual budget cycle
- Preparing and evaluating CAPEX projects and long-range financial plans
- Preparation of cash flow weekly and monitor cash position daily
- Manage the audit process
- Make recommendations relating to process systems and reporting
- Participate in communications to various internal committees and stakeholders on financial results, initiatives, and relevant accounting and regulatory developments.
You are a CA/CPA qualified Financial Controller who enjoys being a business partner. You will have 7-10 years’ experience working in a mid to large organisation and have the ability to deal with various stakeholders internal and external to the business.
You will be flexible and adaptable and have a proactive and motivated approach. This role is pivotal to the organisation and is multi-faceted so no day is the same.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94101. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com