This role is a balance between process, requirements and data analysis. Ideally as a Business Analyst you should have some good consulting and facilitation skills as well.
- Requirements gathering & analysis and documentation with the ability to readily elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage with and form trusted relationships and maintain confidence with business stakeholders and end users
- Experience working with vendors and internal teams through a software lifecycle (agile methods desirable)
- Experience in UAT and facilitate testing with business users
- Proactive and self starting
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94179. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com