One of our clients is seeking a PM to coordinate and lead the delivery of multiple ICT projects to completion in the collaboration (SharePoint, Skype, Microsoft Planner and more) and IM (Hummingbird) space.
Information Mgnt Project:
Support and recover the project underway for IM
Upgrade of Hummingbird, integration and SharePoint
Working with IM team to establish information management best practices
Establishing ongoing support processed including transition to ICT Operations
Managing workflows and collaboration within SharePoint
Transition the current intranet to SharePoint
Enabling collaboration across the business utilising modern practices and standardisation of tool sets
Essential elements of this role include:
- Apply project disciplines, processes and tools to identify, design and implement a fit for purpose solution for each project, within scope, budget and schedule.
- Develop a business case for each project that includes the high level strategy, budget, timeline, technology stack and preferred vendor selection with clearly defined objectives and benefits
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Enterprise Business Systems Program Manager to resource, fund and plan projects
- Ensure the project plans cater for end-to-end project delivery including requirements definition (both technical, functional), organisational change management, solution design, build and user acceptance testing prior to go-live
- Ensure transition to operations is supported and adequate capacity established to reinforce system acceptance and ensure business change is well received and embedded.
- Collaborate closely with other business functions and project teams to manage interdependencies and ensure the project delivers the right benefits for the business at the right time.
- Manage the piloting and testing of related options or interim solutions to address urgent pain points or to better understand business, technical or functional requirements.
- As leader of a key project stream within the enterprise business systems program, promote and actively contribute to the success of the program through leadership and innovation.
- Bring project delivery leadership to the role in order to drive a continuous improvement philosophy and sustainable business change environment for the business
- Positively promote and actively role model the business values and behaviours to support the delivery of our services
- Excellent understanding and experience in client-side project delivery and embedding organisational change.
- Experience in the delivery management of multiple projects simultaneously with an organisation project delivery framework.
- Broad capability for delivering a range of digital and ICT systems and platform projects including exposure to Operational Technologies, Scada, GIS and BIM
- Excellent understanding and experience of the necessary planning and effort required to pilot and test, then seamlessly transition users and data utilising commercial off-the-shelf systems.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the requirement for, and implementation of, data integration between Operational Technology devices and Corporate solutions in real-time.
- Excellent understanding of business process mapping, gathering of technical, functional and business requirements and translating to business systems solution design and technology selection.
- Excellent understanding and experience in the delivery of projects within an established and geographically dispersed organisation
- Able to make and communicate difficult decisions while influencing, leading and managing others in a medium-scale, fast-paced, dynamic and fluid environment with changing business conditions.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – multi-format depending upon audience, to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail and a drive to deliver
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels and across all disciplines, and especially with key project stakeholders to minimise potential disruptions to the project
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to work in ambiguous situations with resilience, tenacity and a propensity to persevere
- Maintain and move rapidly and seamlessly between ‘big picture’ vision and detail/tactical level work plans.
- To be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others, with an ability to build consensus
- A degree in IT or business
- Project Management accreditation (PMI or Prince2)
- At least 5 years experience in managing multiple project simultaneously
- Experience in Collaboration an information management solutions
- Class ‘C’ driver’s licence for manual vehicle
The benefits include:
- Initial 6 month project (highly likely to extend)
- Core working hours are between 9am - 3pm with flexibility either side of this to achieve 8 hours
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1903-94159. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com