|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||11 days ago|
Immediate start for an experienced Planning and Reporting Analyst to join a well-respected Health Insurance provider on a 3 month contract as a Financial Analyst based in Melbourne CBD.
You will be responsible for supporting the Market Unit in providing high quality, timely, accurate and insightful financial performance reporting and an effective budgeting and planning process and support the development and delivery of projects to consolidating our client’s position as a market leader.
- Analysis of monthly results
- Prepare monthly reports and commentary outlining financial performance across the ANZ Market Unit including monthly results, flash reporting, Market Unit Reports, Board Reporting and reporting for Corporate Head Office.
- Assist in enhancing the integration and consolidated reporting processes.
- Lead Governance, process and System improvement across FP&A and Reporting Team
- Assist with delivery of the financial planning process and reporting across the Market Unit
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance / Business
- Completed or studying towards CA or CPA
- Proven experience as a financial analyst within Planning and Reporting for a large complex organisation
- Advanced Excel, experience with Hyperion would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Well-developed skills in business partnering and effective collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of private health insurance industry or related industry experience is advantageous
- Experience across business process improvements / projects
- 3 month contract
- $460 + super day rate